Private Tours of the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site and Private Tours of Munich, both the Old Town and Third Reich History.
- Driving Tours (2 or 3 hours) From
- Medieval Old Town Walking Tour (2 hours) From
- Send an email to discover the price of the other Private Tours
Treat Yourself or Your Group to a Personalised Private Tour!
Private tours are available year-round for individuals, tour groups, educational travel groups and businesses. Private tours are available in English, German, and French languages.
Please note that all of our private tours can be modified and combined with our other tours to fit your preferences. Hotel pickup and short-notice tours are often available.
All of our experienced guides are fluent English speakers (many are native English speakers). Please contact us by email for information on prices and further details. We’ll be happy to answer any inquiries.
We Offer the Following Private Tours
- Driving Tours – 2 or 3 hours; starting from 175€.
- Medieval Old Town Walking Tour – 2 hours; starting from 145€.
- Nazi Party Rally Grounds and Nuremberg Trials Courthouse Tour – 2 hours.
- Day Tour of Nuremberg – includes the Old Town and Rally Grounds with lunch break in the marketplace.
- Day Tour of Nuremberg by Train – starting from Munich.
- Private Tours of Medieval Regensburg – an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Transfers – to and from Nuremberg airport and harbour.